Covid 19 Meeting Spaces
Please allow a space 35% larger than normal
EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP TEAMS
ONSITE or ONLINE (VIRTUAL)
Up to 25 Participants with 25 Assessments
SIX hours ONSITE WORKSHOP with your leadership team
THREE hours VIRTUAL ONLINE with your leadership team
● Up to Twenty Five (25) Leadership Assessments are included along with the Team Wheel
● Each participant receives a Leadership Archetype and
ONE on ONE analysis during the workshop
Each participant receives a Core Values profile
● A Team Styles Group Wheel is created for the leadership team
● One hour debrief with the CEO or Key Stakeholder
● A Master List of Key Initiatives you can execute immediately
An actionable @Project Plan with the Initiatives
Dates, Times and Deliverables
VALUE TO PARTICIPANTS
Each participant will receive a Leadership Assessment which details an analysis of both their Adapted Style and Natural Style as well as Management and Work Style
They will learn the difference between constructive conflict and destructive conflict.
Participants will learn how to effectively adapt to new environments of different styles
Participants will become aware of their preferred communication style with as well as things others should not do in attempting to communicate with them.
Participants will master the art of deconstructing stories, letting go of judgment and Driving Backwards.
Participants will learn the Five Management Styles as well as their team styles.
They will be provided with a set of tools that will show them how they can make effective decisions and implement those decisions with common interests.
Participants will eradicate old dis-empowering beliefs and condition themselves to new more empowering patterns of behavior both personally and professionally.
Call for PRICING.
MASTERING MANAGEMENT STYLES
Interactive Workshop Delivered Online
Three hours ONLINE WORKSHOP with your leadership team - highly interactive and engaging
● Ten (10) LEADERSHIP profiles are included along with the Team Wheel
● Each participant receives a
Personal Leadership Assessment and
ONE-on-ONE analysis during the workshop
● Company receives a TEAM Assessment for the leadership team
● YOU (or the team Leader) receive a
One on One debrief of the session
● We will generate a list of
Performance Improvement Tasks
to move the company to the next step.